Thursday 11 September 2014

Happy Karva Chauth SMS 2012

If I were a tear in your eye,
I would roll down onto your lips.
But if you were a tear in my eye,
I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you…
Thanks for being mine forever. Happy Karva Chauth!
+++
On This Karva Chauth I Promise,
I Will Try My Best For Make Your Life
A Bed Of Rose, No Pain, No Loss And No Fear.
Happy Karwa Chauth!
+++
Like the beautiful moon lighting up the night sky,
your love has filled my life with every joy.
May this auspicious day, bring you every happiness.
Happy Karva Chauth…
+++
My Lovely Honey,
Wishing for a long and happy life for you.
A life that we both will cherish together for years to come.
Happy Karwa Chauth…
+++
As you celebrate the bond of marriage,
wishing you a life of love and togetherness today and always.
Happy Karva Chauth…
+++
May God bless you with
all those happiness & pleasures
you have asked for me sweetheart!
Wish you a happy Karva Chauth
& a prosperous married life with me…
+++
On this Karwa Chauth,
sending my heartfelt wishes you way.
May all your prayers for your husband’s well being,
be answered today and always. Happy Karwa Chauth…

No comments:

Post a Comment